What is Jio Fiber
Jio Fiber is fiber-to-the-home(FTTH) service which is provide by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL). It is also named as jio Gigafiber. Jio Fiber is provides high speed broadband internet, calling from landling, dth and the service feature a wide range of applications.
Jio Fiber Launch date
Jio Fiber is announced last year in August 12 but the telecom didn’t reveal details like data plans and real-time data speeds but It provides Customers to jio preview offer with a security deposite of Rs 4500 at no extra cost on montly plans of 100 Mbps speed whenever jio is starting its commercial.
Jio fiber starting commercial from 5th September 2019.
Jio Fiber Montly Plans
Jio is not launch all the plans today of jio fiber but say some points. The cheapest data plan is priced at Rs 700 a month, and has speeds up to 100Mbps.
The top-end plan comes at Rs 10,000 a month and this offers 1Gbps speed.
All plans provides access to broadband, fixed line Jio HomeTV and Jio’s IoT to free.
Complete tariff information would be available on 5 September 2019.
Jio Fiber Services
- Jio Fiber provides Broadband which conntect 40 devices at a time.
- Fixed Line voice calling free in all india and monthly Rs 500 plan for unlimted calling to US and Cannada.
- The services features a wide range of applications, from digital TV to cloud gaming.
- Ambani also introduced Jio Forever Plans that will give users an HD or 4k LED television and 4k set-top box for free.
- JioFibre plan will come bundled with subscriptions to most leading premium OTTs.
- “Also, for the first time in India, we are introducing a disruptive concept for watching new movies. Premium Jio Fiber customers will be able to watch movies in their living rooms the same day these movies are released in theatres,” Ambani announced. This service Jio First Day First Show will be launched in mid-2020.
- Acoording to jio – Jio Fiber’s pre-service evinced interest from as many as 15 million people in 1,600 towns, adding that the plan is to reach more than 20 million homes and 15 million business establishments in those 1,600 towns.