If you are facing call drops and low-quality calling issues in your Xiaomi (mi) smartphone. Then you can easily fix this issue by enabling wifi calling in your Xiaomi Redmi note 7 Pro.
What is WiFi Calling?
WiFi calling feature is also known as VoWiFi means voice over wifi. Wi-Fi Calling is a path-breaking technology that allows customers to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network using their existing phone number. In this technology call data is uploaded on the central server and retrieve in realtime using wifi internet they do not use carrier networks.
Why Use WiFi Calling?
- If you have received a low carrier network is your building and facing calling issues then don’t worry you can also make HD voice calls from wifi.
- WiFi Calling solves call drop issues for you.
- No additional charges for wifi calling.
Pre Requirements to Enable WiFi Calling
- A wifi calling supported smartphone
- A SIM that supports wifi calling service and activated plan
- WiFI with internet
Steps to Enable WiFi Calling in Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Connect your Redmi phone to wifi
- Go to Settings
- Then Click on SIM Cards and Mobile Networks
- Select Your SIM card and click on it
- Find Make Calls Using WiFi and Click on it then select prefer WiFi option in the network preference
- Enable make calls using wifi button and enjoy wifi calling
Steps to turn off wifi calling in Redmi
YOu can easily disable and turn off wifi calling in Redmi smartphones.
- Go to settings
- SIM Cards and Mobile Networks
- Select Your SIM card
- Turn off make calls using wifi button
Which Network Support WiFi Calling in India
Currently, Airtel and Jio are supporting wifi calling (VoWiFi) feature in India.
So here you read how to activate and turn on wifi calling in Redmi note 7 Pro. These steps are used on the MIUI 11 version of skin based on Android 9. You can apply all these steps on Redmi Note 7, 7S, 8, 8 Pro, 9 Pro, 9 Max Pro, and some other mi devices.
Also Read: Enable WiFi Calling in Oneplus